Full Job Description
Responsible to: Head waiter, Shift Manager, General Manager & Directors
Responsible for: Runners
The waiting staff are responsible for the smooth operation of the restaurant service throughout each shift. Ensuring that every guest is greeted and served promptly and in accordance with the company standard. All waiters are responsible for maximising the guests experience through recommendations, creating positive connections and upselling dishes.
Waiters should always ensure the guest receive the highest levels of service throughout their visit to Dinings.
In addition to the duties as described in the primary role, the waiters will also be responsible for:
· Greeting each guest in accordance with the company standard
· Ensuring all departing guests do so in accordance with the company standards
· Preparing their sections prior to each shift
· Ensuring they are familiar all items not available for each shift
· Ensuring they report for duty on time and appropriately dressed
· Ensuring that any feedback from customers is responded to in an appropriate manner
· Providing a friendly, courteous and professional attitude at all times
· All monies collected and paid out during each shift and for ensuring accurate accounting procedures are followed
· To comply with all legal, hygiene and safety requirements on a consistent basis
· To assist with the duties of the runners to maintain smooth high quality service
· To comply with all dietary requirements of guests and ensure accurate reporting of these requirements are given to the shift managers and chefs
· To attend any and all training that is required in association with the role
To consistently portray the company in a positive manner to all guests and visitors.
To maintain the standards of appearance of the whole restaurant including personal appearance standards.
To ensure the business needs are constantly met through building of relationships with guests, suppliers, local residents and businesses.
Please only apply if you have at least 3 years of experience in a fine dining restaurant!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- waiter: 3 years (preferred)